- Class/Lab 171 hours
:Advanced Nursing Assistant Training Program
Registration Fee:$120 (Non-refundable)
Complete, submit and agree to terms in the Enrollment Application
Provide valid ID and Social Security Card
Consent to criminal background clearance
Negative PPD/TB Skin Test or Negative Chest X-ray (must be within 6 months)
***TUITION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE THROUGH WIOA (for those who qualify)***
- The goals of the learner to the health care field of nursing assistants to become more applicable to assume the role in a more diverse setting and not limited to Long Term Care settings.
- To provide learners with experiences in the classroom and in the clinical areas that result in development of basic competencies required of nursing assistants with phlebotomy training.
- To provide the learner with competencies that are prerequisite to specific areas and job entry for hospital and lab offices.
- To provide the learner with training required by State and Federal laws for employment as a Certified Nursing Assistant with Phlebotomy Technician Certification.
- To provide learners who have completed a nursing assistant training program with the opportunities to update their skills in blood draw and venipuncture.