- Class/Lab 90 hours
Registration Fee:$85 (Non-refundable)
Complete, submit and agree to terms in the Enrollment Application
Provide valid ID and Social Security Card
Consent to criminal background clearance
Negative PPD/TB Skin Test or Negative Chest X-ray (must be within 6 months)
***TUITION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE THROUGH WIOA (for those who qualify)***
- The goals of the learner to the health care field of nursing assistants.
- To provide learners with experiences in the classroom and in the clinical areas that result in development of basic competencies required of nursing assistants.
- To provide the learner with competencies that are prerequisite to specific areas and job entry.
- To provide the learner with training required by State and Federal laws for employment as a nursing assistant.
- To provide learners who have completed a nursing assistant training program with the opportunities to update their skills.